Scholarships & Financial Aids (Vocational & Academic)
Following are List of Scholarships & Financial Aids available for Malaysian students, including foreign universities.
Hunan Institute of Science & Technology (China)
World Ranking – 3349 (higher than INTI International University – 3724 & HELP University – 3762)
For healthy Malaysian Only, 40 quota for September Intake 2018. (Fully paid for 1 year Chinese Language Course + 4 Years Degree- FREE tuition fee, Hostel, Test book & Insurance*).
Minimum entry requirement: 5 passes in SPM/O level/UEC & if pass Chinese proficiency test (HSK) Level 4 @ PMR Level, can skip 1 year Chinese Language Course.
Diploma students can also apply.
Whole year long/unknown closing date
- ECM Libra Foundation Study Loan
- Yayasan Peneraju Skil Iltizam (Vocational)
- Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M)
- Yayasan Bank Rakyat Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU) Scholarship Programme (also for SKM & DKM)
- Shell Malaysia Scholarships (Last was in 2016)
- Biasiswa Karangkraf Scholarship Education Fund
- Amcorp Study Grant for ACCA Qualification in Collaboration with Yayasan Azman Hashim Foundation
StudyMalaysia.com has compiled a list of scholarships offered by both public and private organisations that are now open for application. All the best!